Symposium on the Research and Development Program for Robot Performance Evaluation Methods, held by the Japanese New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) in March, 2017!
Link to Raymond’s presentation to NEDO from 2017
Link to Raymond’s presentation to the JAEA from 2016
Link to Raymond’s presentation to the JAEA from 2015
The Standard Test Method main program page
The Standard Test Method Usage Guide
Registration link to download the Counter-Improvised Explosive Device Training Guide
- Paper on Standard Test Methods in Competition
- Paper on using competitions to advance Standard Test Methods
- Paper on the current state of RoboCup Rescue
- Paper on the latest Response Robotics Summer School and Workshop
- Paper on the Open Academic Robot Kit
- Joint paper with the Western Australia Police Bomb Response Unit about human-robot interaction.
For any further questions or requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .